Dr. Sparks also offers customized presentations for parent, community, or professional groups. Click below to contact her for a price quote.
Audiology Outside the Box offers workshops and webinars for:
- Deaf and hard of hearing children and adults
- Families of deaf and hard of hearing children and adults
- Audiologists and other professionals working with deaf and hard of hearing populations
- Anyone who wants to learn more about communication, hearing, and related topics!
These are available for individuals and groups anywhere in the world. Workshops and presentations for in-person events can also be arranged. Audiology Outside the Box educational presentations offer expertise in communication, hearing, balance, tinnitus, and other audiology-related topics.
- A Crash Course on Hearing Aids/Cochlear Implants
- Creative Communication Strategies for Your Family
- Balance and Your Deaf or Hard of Hearing Child
- Audiology 101 for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Consumers
- Coping with Tinnitus
- Getting the Most out of Your Audiology Appointment
- Deaf Culture and Audiology Services
- Sign Language and Hearing Technologies for Children